Arcadian Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bemoking's Aplication

Go down

Bemoking's Aplication Empty Bemoking's Aplication

Post by Bemoking Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:37 pm

State full in-game name: Bemoking

Before continuing the aplication read the rules. (See below for Arcadian Ice's rules.)

Have you read the rules and do you agree to abide by every alliance rule? over 587 times

How old are you 14 years old (male)

How long have you played WOL? about 20months

What are your former alliances? Black Dragon, KA, FD, X, AOH, H, HH

What are your reasons for leaving your alliance?
Black Dragon- left because the leader was making immature comments to leaders of other alliances and i wanted no part with his alliance anymore.
Kings Armada- misunderstanding with another player-issue was resolved- but i was already in FD
FD- left to help run their sister/sub alliance X
X-kicked for leaving and rejoining that alliance-cant remember y i did that- although i am more mature now
AOH- was my home for a while- i left to join horizon becuz i wanted to finish crusade tasks
Horizon-after the war with Ai and FD, i quit for a few months
Hells Henchman- i have been with them since late march 2011- i liked the alliance- but it is dead now- over 40 people with over 300hours of inactivity including the leader
What do you think you can offer this alliance? i think i can contribute resources to other players when they need it because i usually have enough extra. I also think i can grow and train and better help this alliance improve even more. Although most of the players in this alliance are better than me rep wise, i will still try my best.

What do you feel this alliance can offer you? I like active alliances. I liked Hells Henchmen a lot. But now its gone downhill. Almost half the alliance has been inactive for over 300 hours, including the leader. The leaders reason also really annoys me and i feel it is extremely immature from what i understand and have been told by officers. It gets boring hitting sps and wilds, and its nice to be able to talk to people while doing this. Also most of the vets in our alliance left or seem as if they have quit, so theres no1 to ask for help- i already know what most of the smaller rep players know, and the wol wikia i use doesn't awnser everything. I also think this alliance can help me grow and get better at the game, and make the right decisions with legends, and city designs, etc....

How do you deal with another player that attacks you for no apparent reason? I will mail and ask why they did this. 99.9% of the time it was an accidental hitting that occured while they were hitting wilds, and they didn't pay attention to see if anyone had it already. I've done it a few times myself by accident, so i understand and after a quick apology, everything's fine.

Are you willing to help another alliance member, regardless of the outcome to your personal resource/gold/army status? Yes although i would rather contribute resources i dont mind using troops

How much is your rep gain per week?
depending on homework, troop count, and real life obligations....
* I currently only do fls 1-7 as i can not do fl 8+ yet*
** I am currently working on a biology project about diseases.**
Plus lakes
weekdays: 1-2 sps
weekends: 3-6 sps
so roughly: 2.7m-4.5m rep a week

Bemoking

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum