Arcadian Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SirFrukts

Go down

SirFrukts Empty SirFrukts

Post by SirFrukt Mon May 21, 2012 2:25 pm

State full in-game name: SirFrukts

Before continuing the aplication read the rules. (See below for Arcadian Ice's rules.)

Have you read the rules and do you agree to abide by every alliance rule? Over 587 times

How old are you 19 years old

How long have you played WOL? I think its about 6 months not sure.

What are your former alliances? I was in DarkLight first then in FKD Dominion

What are your reasons for leaving your alliance? I think the former alliance can't offer me help when i need it although i help others alot its mostly because i get online in the morning.

What do you think you can offer this alliance? Help with resources and one more people in AC Smile

What do you feel this alliance can offer you? I think i could fell safe in it plus a help in resourses when they are needed desperately.

How do you deal with another player that attacks you for no apparent reason? I check his legends and if i can beat him i fire back and if i cant use 1 arch def trying not to loose my subs.

Are you willing to help another alliance member, regardless of the outcome to your personal resource/gold/army status? Yes ofcourse i always do

How much is your rep gain per week? Uhm i think now its around 10 mil maybe more a week.

SirFrukt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum