Arcadian Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killer786828 application

Go down

Killer786828 application Empty Killer786828 application

Post by killer78 Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:18 pm

State full in-game name: Killer786828

Before continuing the aplication read the rules. (See below for Arcadian Ice's rules.)
Have you read the rules and do you agree to abide by every alliance rule?
Yes
How old are you
How long have you played WOL?
1 month and a half
What are your former alliances?
DarkLight, Lion Cave(training alliance)
What are your reasons for leaving your alliance?
Didn’t like members, there were always arguments and they continuously get into dispute with other alliances. Also I joined when I recently started playing like many players, not really taking into consideration and at the time the rep requirement would have seemed too high but know it doesn’t seem like its too much and I now I know the benefits of being in a top 10 alliance and even better the number 1 alliance. Also the leadership over there isn’t very good and the leader is inactive.
What do you think you can offer this alliance?
I could send resources but to be honest I think joining would be a lot more beneficial for me, loyalty
What do you feel this alliance can offer you?
Help/advice (expertise), protection
How do you deal with another player that attacks you for no apparent reason?
Message them and ask y, normally its because they think ur offline but if it continues either inform you alliance leader or there’s
Are you willing to help another alliance member, regardless of the outcome to your personal resource/gold/army status?
Yes, In my old alliance I sent a lot of resources, especially to the new members who recently started playing but from time to time more experienced players as well and I haven’t asked for resources in a long time.
How much is your rep gain per week?
Since I hvnt been playing for a long time, it is low but recently increased rapidly
E.g. I began the weekend with 2.5 mil rep and ended with 5mil rep.
From Saturday morning (2.5 mil) to Monday 16:00 (6.2 Mil)

killer78

Back to top Go down