Arcadian Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My application

Go down

My application Empty My application

Post by RedWarri Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:47 pm

State full in-game name: RedWarrier

Have you read the rules and do you agree to abide by every alliance rule?Over 587 times"

How old are you 13

How long have you played WOL? 6-8months

What are your former alliances? Risen Demons, Chaos Makers

What are your reasons for leaving your alliance? Risen Demons, because I wanted to be in Ai and there wasn't much experience floating around, and Chaos makers i Fell out with some members.

What do you think you can offer this alliance? Try and make chat more active, more rep and maybe give some of my experience to some of the more weaker players.

What do you feel this alliance can offer you? Experienc, activeness and make WoL more enjoyable.

How do you deal with another player that attacks you for no apparent reason? I would mail them to stop and there reply would Tell me my next course of action.

Are you willing to help another alliance member, regardless of the outcome to your personal resource/gold/army status?Yes i can help other members.

How much is your rep gain per week? not to sure something around 20-30mil but slowly growing.

RedWarri

Back to top Go down