Arcadian Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Guntard Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:09 am

State full in-game name: TMG Guntard999

Have you read the rules and do you agree to abide by every alliance rule? Yes, I have read and agreed to all of the rules.

How old are you? I am 13 years old and I will be turning 14 this summer.

How long have you played WOL? I have been playing WOL for about a year now, but, this was an alt acount that is now my main.

What are your former alliances? I was in Horizon on my other account and since this was my alt I was also in Assassins.

What are your reasons for leaving your alliance? Assassins is for Horizon alts and inactive members, and I am no longer an alt or inactive.

What do you think you can offer this alliance? I can offer resources and a little advice, and anything that is asked of me.

What do you feel this alliance can offer you? A good community for playing WOL so i can have fun and let others have fun.

How do you deal with another player that attacks you for no apparent reason? I would send a message to ask them to stop, then ask advice from other clan members if it keeps up, then i would fight back or surrender.

Are you willing to help another alliance member, regardless of the outcome to your personal resource/gold/army status? Yes, I am, I do ont care about losing or being low on resources, I am here to help.

How much is your rep gain per week? Well, I am still getting used to it for i just started playing again so only about 10-50k rep per week for now.

Guntard

Back to top Go down