Arcadian Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

applying to arcadian ice

Go down

applying to arcadian ice Empty applying to arcadian ice

Post by 72patrio Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:53 am

State full in-game name:72patriots

Have you read the rules and do you agree to abide by every alliance rule? Yes i have read the rules and will follow every single rule.

How old are you: I am 14 starting on the 5th of April

How long have you played WOL? I have played wol for around 8 months

What are your former alliances? LP,FD, and DarkLight

What are your reasons for leaving your alliance? My current alliance is LP and i would want to join AI because you guys see the game in a different perspective and i would like to play and rep at a higher level.

What do you think you can offer this alliance? I can offer the alliance resources to players in need, i can offer a positive attitude and a respect for all players

What do you feel this alliance can offer you? Well the benifits are probably amazing besides the vast knowledge of other members. also i feel i could learn to play wol in a new greater perspective

How do you deal with another player that attacks you for no apparent reason? I first mail them/ private message them. I then tell my alliance officials to gain there opinion. then i attack back depending on who it is and what ally they are and and offer if u recall i recall. if not i will fight for myself.

Are you willing to help another alliance member, regardless of the outcome to your personal resource/gold/army status? Yes i will.

How much is your rep gain per week? It varies but if i try my best 1-3 mil a week if im slower in rep 500k-1mil. But normally 2mil.

72patrio

Back to top Go down