Arcadian Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcadian Ice Application

Go down

Arcadian Ice Application Empty Arcadian Ice Application

Post by Shampoww Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:11 pm

State full in-game name:

Before continuing the aplication read the rules. (See below for Arcadian Ice's rules.)

Have you read the rules and do you agree to abide by every alliance rule? over 587 times

How old are you? 19

How long have you played WOL? I have been playing for a little over a year, have had control of this account for about 4 months or so.

What are your former alliances? Legendary Phoenix, and Dragon Pup ( My younger brother had put this account in DP, he is not playing this account any more)

What are your reasons for leaving your alliance? My good friends in LP had quit game only leaving Wild slaying and grate kyvan in LP when i left for friends, Wild Slaying being an alt of an AI main. Also i am one of highest rep in LP when i quit, still to much to learn so need higher rep players around me in an alliance. And i do not know anyone in DP know more in AI.

What do you think you can offer this alliance? Another active/loyal player -I will stay out of WC as well-

What do you feel this alliance can offer you? Help with questions, as they come and advice to getting my legends to 300. Gaining new friends to talk to. And meeting up with old friends

How do you deal with another player that attacks you for no apparent reason? I mail them "Active player here". I guess most are just trying to get some resources, even if no response most of time i have plenty to spare so just ignore the attack.

Are you willing to help another alliance member, regardless of the outcome to your personal resource/gold/army status? Yes, like i said most of time i have full resources. Happy to help (:

How much is your rep gain per week? This week 191m-203m so far, Recently started playing game full time. I really want to reach 1b though

Shampoww

Back to top Go down