Arcadian Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Scarab's application

Go down

Epic Scarab's application Empty Epic Scarab's application

Post by Epic Sca Wed May 09, 2012 9:52 am

State full in-game name: Epic Scarab

Before continuing the aplication read the rules. (See below for Arcadian Ice's rules.)

Have you read the rules and do you agree to abide by every alliance rule? i have red the rules over "587 times" and agree to abide every one of them.

How old are you? I am 15. (just just turned 15)

How long have you played WOL? I have played WOL for 3 years but I have a break in between. I have been playing it for a year and a half if you include the breaks I have had.

What are your former alliances? Rogue, Holy Hand Grenades, Filosti Dragon, Kings Armada, Ai Junior, Arcadian Ice, Horizon, Arcadian Ice (previous)

What are your reasons for leaving your alliance? Rogue was falling apart and the leader demolished the alliance. Then I joined Holy Hand Grenades where most of my rogue mates went to but after the war between HHG and AI they couldn't handle it and pulled their pins. I then joined FD but I believed that I belong there since they were being mean to me at the time. So then I joined KA but I heard that I can apply for AI junior from my brother Halohuricane. He was in AI. I then was alloud in Arcadian Ice with my brother but made a mistake by putting an FC at risk. I then joined Horizon but they expected me to participate in the war when I had no army because my legends were to weak. I then re-applied for Arcadian Ice nd was alloud in because my brother nd i could co-ordinate attacks if we were in the same alliance. I was then kicked from inactivity but I did not put my name down on the vacation list which was my fault and I was taking a bit of a break.

What do you think you can offer this alliance? I can offer of any my legends, resources, sub-cities, 100% loyalty, 100% respect, participate in wars, post hostile co-ordinates during a war on the ai forum, be active, encouragement, units, gain rep

What do you feel this alliance can offer you? stronghold benefits, tips, encouragement, access to the ai forum

How do you deal with another player that attacks you for no apparent reason? message then to stop nd give them a warning, if they continue i will message leadership

Are you willing to help another alliance member, regardless of the outcome to your personal resource/gold/army status? yes

How much is your rep gain per week? i have barely any gold atm. I am a 337 mil rep player with lots of experience but i am capable of reaching a goal of 5-10 mil. it will be alot more when i have better nd stronger legends. Thank-you for allowing the time to read this application and I mis you guys! Epic Scarab.

Epic Sca

Back to top Go down