Arcadian Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application (Civ3 Maniac)

Go down

Application (Civ3 Maniac) Empty Application (Civ3 Maniac)

Post by Civ3 Man Wed May 16, 2012 3:42 am

State full in-game name: Civ3 Maniac

Before continuing the aplication read the rules. (See below for Arcadian Ice's rules.)

Have you read the rules and do you agree to abide by every alliance rule? Yes

How old are you: 17

How long have you played WOL? Longer than 95% + of the other people on the server who still paly?Razz (Just under 2 years now I believe)

What are your former alliances? Black Dragon (first started - 1m), Arcadian Ice (1m-10m, took break, 10m-125m), Since Ive come back in the last 2 weeks Ive been to several Alliances (Midnight, AI, FD) just meeting new people, catching up with old friends, etc.

What are your reasons for leaving your alliance? Not technically in an alliance I suppose?:3 Just re-applying so I can get in (or not) legitimately

What do you think you can offer this alliance? res, troops, rep, knowledge (what little bit u guys dont already know), potential leadership (Was part of leadership b4 I left and imo, and im sure otehrs would agree) I was a rather good officer), also really good at keeping spreadsheets of things such as rep gain (have my own personal one for rep gain per day, per month, % gain per day/month, legends lvl gained, sps to hit, farms to farm, etc.)

What do you feel this alliance can offer you? Help when needed, res, troops, and a good, fun, family like Alliance that I know AI is:)

How do you deal with another player that attacks you for no apparent reason? .... DESTROY THEM D:< duh?! lol jk;P nah, pm/msg ask whats up and why they attacked... depending on respone let it go, notify leadership, or atk back

Are you willing to help another alliance member, regardless of the outcome to your personal resource/gold/army status? Always have, always will (too the best of my ability)

How much is your rep gain per week? Hard to say... When Sps refresh like they suppsoed to and lag isnt so freaking bad a good 50m+ per week (gained 170m rep since I came back on the first of May)

Alright so ya... theres my app:) Hope I get back in to AI cuz well... AI is my home:) and u guys bette rlet me in or Ill farm u!!>Very Happy lol jk... I'd rather not lose all my troops xD lol

Civ3 Man

Back to top Go down